The specific common behaviours that will not be entertained by us are: -
- Making personal attacks on other community members.
- Bullying or making inflammatory remarks or making false statements against others.
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity.
- Not taking part in the meetings of the community.
- Not taking active participation in the community work.
The actions that we will take against such people involve the following things: -
- To permanently remove them from the community.
- Give them a warning to not to do so.